Environmental, Health, and Safety Policy
SURPLUS TONER BUYER IS COMMITTED TO:
- Providing an environmentally friendly way to recycle both new and used ink and toner cartridges, printer parts, fusers, storage media cartridges, and other e-waste materials.
- Continual improvement.
- The prevention of pollution and the protection of biodiversity and ecosystems through responsible recycling.
- Providing safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of injury and ill-health.
- Eliminate hazards and reduce occupational health and safety risks.
- The consultation and participation of workers, and where they exist, workers’ representatives.
- Providing a framework for setting and reviewing environmental, health, and safety objectives.
- Managing used and end-of-life electronic equipment based on reuse, refurbishment, recovery, and disposal hierarchy including onsite and downstream materials management throughout the recycling chain.
- Managing Focus Materials throughout the recycling chain to final disposition with due diligence to protect our environment.
- Continuous improvement achieved through monitoring of objectives and rigorous evaluation of our management system.
- Comply with applicable legal and other requirements relative to the environmental and health and safety aspects of our business and fulfill its compliance obligations.
- Communicating and reinforcing this policy throughout our company, as well as, to our customers, our suppliers, and to the public.