Box Condition & Style Rating System Box conditions are rated from A to PG with A being perfect.
- A. (A) Rated box is perfect & factory sealed: A box that has no labels. tape or tape residue, no writing or marks and no dents or tears on the exterior of the box – FACTORY SEALED.
- B. (B) Rated box is almost perfect & factory sealed: A box that may be perfect except some labels or small writing that STB professionals can remove without any damage happening & possibly restoring it back to a (A) rated box.
- C. (C) Rated box is still in pretty good shape & factory sealed: A box may have small rips on the exterior, small dents on the corners and/or labels that have been removed incorrectly.
- D. (D) Rated box is in pretty bad shape but factory sealed: A box that has more rips & tears than a (C) rated box, labels that have been cut off, large writing on the exterior, large dents and/or possibly holes in the box.
- F. (F) Rated box is the worst of all box conditions: F box that has been previously opened.
- PG. (PG) Rated item (Called a Plug) has no box but still sealed in the original OEM bag or bubble pack.